After getting home from our Canada visit we decided (well I decided.. Joe gave me a dirty look and then reluctantly agreed) it was time to put new flooring in most of our house. We've had the house over 7 years and have been planning to do it for oh about 7.5 years! It looks really nice.
This isn't the finished picture because I apparently haven't taken one yet! Little Maria absolutely loves to clean the floor for me tho... either with the swiffer seen above or with her knees..
The bad event was, as most people reading this will know, my sister-in-law passing away Nov. 10th due to complications from a surgery she had. Saying its been hard on the family I think is an understatement even if we all look ok on the surface.
Also, we just had thanksgiving at my house, which was yummy and the company was good!
Not to forget little Maria turning 4! Its hard to believe how she's developed into such an amazing little person over the past 4 years. Obviously, being her mother I think she's the most amazing kid ever! Hahaha! She never fails to make me laugh, smile and raise my eyebrows in amazement every single day.
We had a pinata at her party.... poor thing never stood a chance... the pinata I mean... Maria's face is priceless!!!
And somewhere in here we managed to get a few family pictures taken! We skipped the inside studio this year and tramped our way through the fall leaves to get some really nice pictures.
Now its time to get ready for Christmas and a new year....







No comments:
Post a Comment