Saturday, July 28, 2012

Birthday project

My dad turned 60 this year and being the addict to 'pinterest' that I am, I came across a very need idea for his birthday present. What to get someone who needs nor wants anything?? Memories!

Here's the original link I found the idea from.
http://nothingbutbonfires.com/2011/06/sixty-years-memories
I modified the presentation into a photo album and added pictures with some memories.

Basic idea was to contact the important people from my dad's past and current life. Ask them for a memory or two they have of my father. Hope that you get a memory for as many years as he is old (which I did plus a few extra!). Put it all together and voila! It took a lot of work and time but I honestly had so much fun doing it.

Here are my pictures of the project! I filled the remainder of the photo album I used with old pictures of my dad. Pictures are sometimes better memories than anything written down!






No comments:

Post a Comment