Sunday, May 27, 2012

What? Spring? How'd that get here so quick!

Well again I start a post by saying its been a long time! I guess trying to keep a 4 year old busy and happy takes a lot of time! So currently I'm finding time by having her sit next to me on another computer and play her computer games! Yes, she's gotten quite savvy with the computer (which is a frightening thought!) but in this world it will benefit her in the future (I hope!), if nothing else it gives me some peace and quiet to write!

So what's been happening.. Easter came and went. It was a nice day and the kids had their annual easter egg hunt around their grandparents house.

The crazy eggs we decorated


Grabbing an egg Easter morning

Egg hunt with her friends in our back yard



Maria's friends who came to the egg hunt!



No comments:

Post a Comment